Prehistory of EMAC software way
The traditional Yii solution is no longer meeting the requirements of time and is going worse against competitors.
And not only from the design point of view. Since the first release of EMAC system, web standards have dramatically transformed.
Their existing system could not meet today's clients' needs for practicality and simplicity, neither EMAC's own complex management requirements.
At that point, Yii2 solution was just announced, and choosing it as a platform would be a risky step ahead.
Skynix took that risk and proposed to try it, and that was a good choice.
Having passed a difficult way through the raw Yii2 development, Skynix team managed to get all the necessary components working as a breeze.
EMAC received a full-featured system which has now become their team's reliable companion, remarkably transforming their operations, skyrocketing their ROI and allowing them to keep growing for years to come.
Custom progressive LAMP solution to meet all business needs
Core features of the system:
Speaking about EMAC, such customizations included:
- Why it pays-out to use Emac for your business
- Better job transparency
- Quick and easy invoicing
- Efficient inventory
- Less paperwork
- An intelligent cloud-based - and real-time - job management and billing tool which lets you keep track of your current projects
- It saves you money by reducing labor downtime, improving efficiency in the office, and helping to highlight problem areas in business productivity.
- The best thing is because it integrates seamlessly with Xero Accounting Software
- It means your team can quickly push through invoices, purchase orders, and other important billing documents, which are synchronized with your Xero account.
Results of 2 years agile development
Is EMAC SaaS really perfect? Does it cover all needs?
First, they migrated outdated Yii1 to modern Yii2
They got improved User Interface with many useful features available out of the box.
The solution provided reach RESTful and Graphql APIs needed for coding Progressive UI.
The migration gave significant economy with security enhancements.
Second, they got Modern Web Application
The benefits of Modern application they got are obvious: conversion rate growth, reduction in application weight, reduced resources cost when increased the number of users, offline mode and much more.
Modern application was coded using jQuery Framework, what made development costs much lower, because did not require rare, specific resources.
This helped to speed up the growing process 1.5 times, involve new clients and expand business abroad.