Today Magento is one of the most popular and widely used e-commerce solutions. In comparison to most other platforms, Magento is the most flexible, user-friendly and versatile. That’s the reason why it’s latest version, Magento 2, is rapidly gaining popularity among e-commerce startups and online store owners.
Magento 2 speed issue
Magento is a good choice for those who think and dream big and already have or want to have a large store. But nothing is perfect, unfortunately. When your store grows and attracts thousands of customers on a daily basis – it starts to experience troubles with speed. As a consequence, your business begins spending more and more money for expensive server resources to speed up your Magento 2 store.
If you also face this problem, you are lucky to have found this article!
There is a solution designed by Skynix LLC intended to help businesses:
- To save server resources using powerful Magento cache;
- To make our overlord Google happy by producing fast cached content;
- To grow conversion rates by providing fast e-commerce for customers;
- To resolve the common re-indexing problem of e-commerce.
Skynix team is excited to introduce a recently released stable version of the open-source software: Magento 2 Site Crawler.
Quick and easy installation in a minute will make you forget about these issues forever!
The sequence of actions to accelerate your Magento 2 store:
- Clone Repo https://github.com/skynixukraine/Skynix-Site-Crawler/releases/tag/1.1.0
- Copy .env_default to .env
- Run: composer install
- Edit .env (Pass your data)
- Create data folder
- Add write permissions for data folder
- Run it: php run.php
Have any questions left? Leave a comment or contact us!